The Life Center of Hernando wishes we could provide our residents with every comfort of home. We can’t. We do our best to provide essentials. For everything else, we must rely on the generosity of the community. Please look over our current wish list and see if you can help. If you can help, contact us at 352 597-0119 or PO Box 10141 Brooksville, FL 34603.
- Monthly support: any amount from $10 to $250 a month would be very much appreciated. Larger amounts also considered!
- Baby sleep sacks all sizes
- Size 2, 3, 4, 5 diapers: Did you know you can’t buy diapers with food stamps?
- Paper Products: Towels, Toilet paper
- Cleaning Supplies/ laundry soap/ bleach/ lice shampoo
- Hygiene items: shampoo, conditioner, feminine hygiene, baby wipes
- Wash cloths
- Hand towels for bathrooms and kitchen
- Bath towels
- Gift cards for undies, shoes, birthday gifts. Who wants to wear used undies?
- Gas cards to operate TLC’s van
Volunteers are needed!